How Beautiful Is To Be The Disciple Of Jesus Christ


Introduction

                   How beautiful is to be the disciple of Jesus Christ! Yes that I want to talk today! I have that experience in my life and I always get a huge benefit on that... I feel deeply that Jesus Christ loves me and stays always near me if I keep His Words... So I decided to share that experience with all people. Frankly, I don't go to church every Saturday nor Sunday. It is my choice to do so. But I prefer to read Bible daily at home and of course to pray daily. Then, that attitude is becoming an habit for me... And I hope that you get that attitude that also in your life.




Jesus Christ Listen And Answer My Prayers

Many people 'blame' Jesus Christ that He takes a time to answer our prayers. I am totally desaggreed with that. Our problem is we don't listen clearly, we don't make a full attention around us that the prayers we did are already answered. To get answer from God, we must ask Him a forgiveness and follow the Prayer Model that Jesus Christ teaches us... If not, we lose our time to pray.
- In Deuteronomy 6: 'Love Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength'. Here, Moshe teaches us clearly the way to approach God. We must use our 'heart', our 'soul' and our 'strength' when we talk with God. That is the first condition;
- The second condition is in Prayer Model;
- Then we must be very attentive around us to wait the answer of our prayer;
- But if you ask something very big, you must be patient;
- Also, you must repeat all day long your prayer to get a good result;
- And don't make it very long, Jesus Christ does not like long prayer;
- If you have some case very important like disease,... You can use this formula in Prayer Model in Psalm 17:6: 'I call on you, my God, for you will answer me, turn your ear to me and hear my prayer';
- Mark 11:24: 'There I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours'. Any prayer we do MUST be done with 'believe'. Without it, we don't get any answer.


Jesus Christ Keeps Away My fears

When we are staying close to The Lord Jesus Christ, our fears run away from us... Yes, you don't need to be worry of anything anymore... Let me to be clear here. I don't want any misunderstanding.
The fear I talk here is a worry in any case in our life: fear to be dead, to be poor, fear anything you want... I am talking about that. In 1 John 4:18, Paul says: 'There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.'

However, there is another fear that all people who believe to Jesus Christ have. Like in Deuteronomy 6:13, Mosheh says 'Fear the Lord Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh your God, sever him only and take your oaths in his name.'

You see clearly here, that there are always two different kind of Fear. So be careful! We must fear God!!!


The Son of God Never Forget Me

Isaiah 44:21: 'Jacob, for you, Israel, are my servant. I have made you, you are my servant; Israel, I will not forget you.' We can forget God...Because of many problems we have in our life. Those problems weigh heavily in our life, in our time. One is not yet over and another one is coming...That is the main reason why we forget God. 
Another reason is we are 'busy' to do something so we don't have time to talk with God. This is a trick used by satan to keep us away from Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh. But the truth is we have always time to talk with God but there are moment that we don't do it....

The God Of God Helps Me To Stand Up

In Luke 6:7-9: ...'''Get up and stand in front of everyone'''... This an order from Jesus Christ, because we are weak sometimes. We have sins, we have disease,... Only The Lord of The Lord has that power to do so...

Conclusion

            How beautiful is to be the Disciple of Jesus Christ  my friends... It is really a pleasure to be chosen to follow the Christ and to become to be the son or daughter of Light... Really a Very Deep Pleasure. 

Back On Top / Back On Home

No comments:

Post a Comment